Thursday, April 28, 2011

Live Binders



Live Binders is a site that I learned at about during TCEA 2011. Since that time, I have had many of the people in my PLN mention how much they enjoy the website so I started playing around with it. Live Binders is currently one of my favorite web-based organizers.

Live Binders is "three-ringed binder" for the web. It says so right on the website. Live Binders is incredibly easy to use and it has sharing capabilities so that once you have created a binder you can share with anyone. This site allows you to collect your resources and organize them and in any way that you choose. Resources can includes pdf files, webpages, images, and even videos.





Live Binders can be used in many different ways: classroom instruction; professional development presentations; grade level resource sharing; and even personal resource organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment