Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Botanic Planet



My Botanic Planet is a site dedicated to teaching kids about the plant world around us. TruGreen created My Botanic Planet with U.S. national standardized lesson plans and interactive games to explore basic botany. My Botanic Planet's goal is to help students, grades K-5, learn about plants, the environment in which they are found, and to develop an appreciation of the natural world. My Botanic Planet has a teacher's resource page that offers lesson plans, photo gallery, and other resources.



My Botanic Planet does a great job of supporting science and geography and creates an exciting environment for learning. This is a site worth checking out. I learned about My Botanic Planet from the blog, Educational Technology Guy. The Educational Technology Guy blog is a great resource for the classroom as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment