Thursday, October 6, 2011

My American Farm




My American Farm is a fun, kid friendly site that teaches kids about farming and agriculture in the United States. My American Farm is a product of the American Farm Bureau, Foundation for Agriculture. Its goal is to teach agricultural literacy to the public. My American Farm teaches where food comes from and how produce gets from the farm to the table.

My American Farm has fun, interactive games, that as players successfully progress they are given facts about farming and agriculture in the U.S. The games offered by My American Farm reinforce skills in math, science, geography, social students and language arts.






My American Farm not only offers games for the kids but the site also offers resources for educators and activities for families to participate in together. My American Farm invites everyone to participate in the journey they are offering to learn more about farming and agriculture in the United States.

My American Farm is a fun educational site. I believe it will be a great resource for the elementary classroom. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment