Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kid Friendly Search Engines...

In the quest for finding safe search engines for our students, I stumbled upon two that are very kid friendly.

The first one is:


Goofram is a combination of Google and Wolfram Alpha.

The second one is:



KidRex offers safe search for kids, by kids.

Though these both have most like been around for awhile, I have just discovered them. I found both Goofram and KidRex to be easy to use and simple in design. Once the searches are generated the page is clean with few distractions.

In my search, I also found Dave Kapuler and his search engine board on Pinterest. There are quite a few on the board and these two are there as well. I can't wait to checking out all these new search engines. Thanks Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment