Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Is It Just You?


You ever wonder if the website you are trying to view is down for everyone or is it just you, doing something wrong? Well there is a handy little site that will answer that question for you....

Down For Everyone or Just Me is a site I was reminded of while reading  Richard Byrne's blog, Free Technology For Teachers.



Down For Everyone or Just Me is great!  I have to say that it has come in handy in the last month that I have tried it out.  Unfortunately,  the problem seems to usually lie on my end! :-) But at least I know where the problem is!

Once you enter the URL you are trying to check in to the Down For Everyone or Just Me site, you press enter and the site will let you know if it is just you. I tried sites that I knew were working just see what happens and the site actually lets you know that it all you...

Down For Everyone or Just Me is definitely a handy little tool, worth checking out...even if it is just to see if it is really just you!

No comments:

Post a Comment